Reports to: Online Marketing Specialist or Copywriter & Offline Marketing Specialist
Hours: Full Time
Duration: Minimum 4 Months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
We have developed an innovative and intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows organisations to better manage their sponsorship, grants and community investment.
After 6 years, we record more than 130 customers across 6 continents. More than 98% of our users renew their licence each year, including big names such as BMW, Carrefour, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Vodafone, Holcim and Volkswagen.
We aim to become the leader worldwide in its niche market and is looking for a Marketing Intern to take an active part in the development of the brand awareness and in the reach of new prospects.
Please note that we will accept only applicants who can provide us with an internship agreement from their university.
- Manage our corporate social media accounts.
- Write and publish blog articles.
- Update our website.
- Improve our SEO.
- Run and improve emailing campaigns.
- Update and improve our sales documents.
- Increase our online presence in directories or publications.
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project.
Depending on circumstances, part of accommodation and transportation costs are covered. We grant 300€/month to foreign students and 50€/month to students based in Belgium.
You are interested? Apply now!