Helloprint possess tons of data and data sources. And you are the one who brings it all together in a structured way. Using data warehousing technologies, star schemas, normalised tables and BI cubes. Need new information for a report? No problem. You adjust. Our BI team is looking for new talent and this may just be your perfect opportunity to develop yourself by the speed of light, by playing an important role in the business development of Helloprint. Up for the challenge?
FULL-TIME · ROTTERDAM, NL
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you are part of the BI team and report to the head of BI. Together with the BI team you make sure that the right data is available for the right people at the right moment. This way optimal decisions, in all layers of the organization, can be made based upon data. the ETL process, or ensure that the required value is calculated with tools like Alteryx. You create astonishing and actionable dashboards and reports. You conceptualize, design and build them, using tools like QlikView or Tableau.
You are always on the look-out for new functionalities to use and always try to exceed the expectations of your (internal) customers. Since data makes your heart beat faster, you get to play with it a lot ;) Loading a modelling library in python, writing up scripts or SQL queries to perform and check ETL, or building a D3 app. You use your programming skills to create dashboards, reports and (predictive) models. You are proactively seeking data relationships and trends and surprise (internal) customers with valuable and actionable insights.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
● T-shaped data wizard
You possess the full range of technical skills needed to realize BI requirements
independently. From SQL Programming, data warehousing techniques (ETL), QlickView reports to analyzing and creating models in R or Python.
● Time management
You work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job. The team is working in scrum sprints and you make sure you´ll get the job done.
A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze
the data and translate it to useful insights, for the (internal) customers, is crucial.
Working at Helloprint is a team game. So, also in the BI Team you have to work
closely with your team. Also, you are the ambassador of BI within Helloprint. That
means you also have to teach other departments a lot of how to interpret the data and act upon it.
The insights in reports and dashboard have to be 100% reliable. Therefore, you must be
accurate. You take samples and compare those with source systems. Only when you
validated the data and ensured that the numbers are correct, you share the data with the (internal) customers.
WHAT YOU ARE REALLY DOING
● You communicate and discuss with the head of BI and (internal) clients to translate
business needs into great (designs of) analyses, reports and dashboards.
● You assure that the sprint planning of the BI team is finished according to plan.
● You create solutions to get the data needed. The solution is sustainable and scalable and fits in the data architecture, aligned with IT.
● You conceptualize, design and build dashboards (in Qlikview), (automated) reports and provide ad-hoc data if needed.
● You provide sharp analyses, relevant data and (predictive)models that support data-driven decision making. You surprise (internal) customers with valuable and actionable insights.
YOU ALSO HAVE...
● You have inflammable passion for data and e-commerce;
● You have a university work- and thinking level, and (almost) completed university in the direction of Econometrics, (Technical) Business Administration, Information Systems or a similar direction with a strong statistical component.
● You have experience in analyzing data with (among others) SQL.
● You possess the full range of technical skills needed to realize BI requirements independently. From SQL Programming, data warehousing techniques (ETL), QlikView reports to analyzing and creating models in R or Python.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Training by the best and most innovative Growth Hack Marketeers out there; where other companies look for "a Growth Hacker", we don't even know the "old" marketing processes anymore. We are Growth Hacking the world of print and the results, well, they pretty much speak for themselves. We can teach you how to do this!
• The possibility to learn and work at one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Holland; by winning the Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star Award 2016, we pretty much proved our point.
• Freedom & responsibility; We believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility and freedom to make sure you are doing the best job you can. If you are willing to invest in your career, you will grow with lightning speed.
• Great work environment; You will spend more time in the office then you will at home. So, let's make it feel like your second one. We offer you Rotterdam’s best office spot at the "Witte de Withstraat" with own bar and amazing Helloprint Rooftop Terras™.
• Make friends; With offices in Rotterdam and Valencia and an international team with over 22 nationalities we created a multi-cultural and super open-minded vibe where everybody is open to making this an awesome experience by forming a warm and welcoming family.
• Money; monthly payment of 450 euro's and traveling costs.
Ready for the challenge of your life? Apply NOW!