At Helloprint, we want to continue our international growth, and therefore are looking towards another experienced, super enthusiastic recruiter! As a Talent Recruiter Intern at Helloprint, it's really important to understand our Culture and find the perfect people who fit this just right. Because that is truly what makes our company as successful as it is right now. You will be a part of the Talent and Culture development team, together with Kelly. However; they could use some help! Our goal is to make Helloprint bigger, greater and even more fun to work at. Your job? Finding talent from all over the world, making growth easier. For everyone, everywhere!
A job as a Talent Recruiter Intern at Helloprint, will never get boring. You will be talking to people from all over the world (we have over 14 different nationalities in the company) for a lot of different vacancies. You will learn more about writing appealing vacancies and making sure they can be found by the right target group. When you get to know the company better, you will also do the first screenings and interviews by yourself. Besides that, you will be Kelly's right hand, which can be a really busy, but really awesome job!
You better be ready for this.... Growing a company at lightning speed (70 new people joined in the last 4 months) with all the recruitment challenges ahead within an unusual group of talent, makes this internship a challenge! But what will you do?
- The Dutch "spider in the web" expression fits you just right. You will help Kelly and the managers out by making sure the hiring process goes smooth and all possible pirates are taking care of. You will be the shadow on the Recruitment and HR department, to make sure you will know about everything that is going on.
- Pool management. With a lot of orders, come a lot of questions. Our Customer Service is the heart of our company and they need to deliver a 9+ service, wherefore we only need the best and most motivated people on this job. It will be your main focus to create a pool of possible talent, to make sure we can make them Helloprint ready, whenever the needs are high.
- Writing vacancies is really important. How do you get to your target group, in the right way? As you can see on our website, we are still testing a lot. You will focus on finding the right media and tools to help us find our target group and to help our target group find us.
- Campus Recruitment. For this, you are the perfect fit. Since we are always looking for new, fresh talent, the Universities are our goldmine. You will make sure everybody there knows who we are and you will visit fairs and organise events to achieve this.
- Attract talent with THE approach. We are an innovative company, young and entrepreneurial. For us this means that recruitment is also one that uses the newest tooling and the right channels to find hidden gems. You are using the right tools, post to the right groups. All to be ahead of the competition (always). Not every country uses LinkedIn as extensively as we do in the Netherlands. Also, most desirable professionals see their pile of emails rise with +20 new ones every day. That is not the way to go anymore. And then we're not even talking about the jobboards... We don't need to either.
- And lots more... because every day is an adventure at Helloprint.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are motivated, you want to work hard to learn a lot in a short amount of time. You don't mind putting in the extra hour and the extra work, if this helps you get to the best results. You like to work independent, with the right feedback. You are the kind of intern that can handle responsibilities and that wants to be treated in the same way as any other professional within our company.
- You have a HBO/WO working and thinking level and are doing an HR or Commercial/Communication education;
- You are full time available for at least 5 months, starting February 2017;
- Preferably you have some experience with recruiting Marketing/Sales and Management professionals;
- You speak and write Dutch and English Fluently;
- Prefer to collaborate with a team of like minded people;
- Live in or around Rotterdam.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
● Freedom, responsibility and creativity. At Helloprint, you decide how you fulfil your job in the best way you can. If you are willing to invest, you will grow with the speed of lightning.
● A monthly compensation of 450 euro's.
● Rotterdam’s best office spot with own bar and amazing Helloprint Rooftop Terras™: Right in the city, at the "Witte de Withstraat", the creative heart of the most dynamic city in The Netherlands.
● Our international team allows you to meet different individuals, learn about other cultures and grow . With our current offices in Rotterdam, London and Valencia and an international team with over 100 people and 14 nationalities.
● Every single day: The most amazing (free) healthy breakfast, lunches and dinners, home made by our own Juffrouw Janny. Meet her and you will love her.
ARE YOU THE BRIGHT MIND WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Up for it? Spread your wings and apply now! Surprise us with your cover letter and CV and show us what you got. We’re looking for the most motivated and passionated people at Helloprint. When you think that the company is suiting you like a freshly bought jacket, don’t wait till tomorrow. Than we drink coffee ( fresh Buscaglione ) next week in Rotterdam’s coolest office spot. Ready for some growth? Welcome at Helloprint. Design Yourself.