Trainee Learning & Development in Amsterdam
Personeel en organisatie
|Branche:||Horeca | Catering|
At our Corporate Office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Trainee Learning and Development to assist in tasks related to Learning and Development and supports the Organisational and Talent Development Manager with several projects.
Within our company we highly focus on our Human capital since our employees are at the basis of realizing our vision. Within our fast growing company, the People Development & HR department actively focuses on 6 key areas: Learning & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations & Culture, Policies & Procedures and HR Management. This position gives the Corporate People Development & HR team support for overseeing and managing the Learning & Development function of PPHE Hotel Group.
The internship we offer is very educative with a lot of variety in tasks and responsibilities. The student will be based at the Corporate Office in Amsterdam and will work on several projects such as the development of Learning & Development programmes, managing the Company Intranet on Learning & Development related documents, coordinating trainings and support with the administration of Learning & Development tasks.
During this internship, the student will learn how to plan, organize and communicate with different stakeholders which allows the student to gain a helicopter view. The student will have a supporting yet independent role.
Key tasks and responsibilties:
- Assists in planning and organising Corporate & Regional training programmes
- Support the L&D team and take ownership of with Learning & Development projects
- Assists in the communication to and the training of team members in the use of new/revised policies and procedures
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements of internal processes or cooperation
- Assist in creating and revising training materials
- Supports with the evaluation of Learning & Development initiatives
- Assist with administration of the Learning & Development tasks
- Related to team members of the Corporate Office
- Pre-training administration
- Post-training administration
- And other administrative/support tasks
- Actively support the PPHE Hotel Group Intranet by:
- Support the Organisational and Talent Development Manager to ensure that Learning & Development content is consistent and kept up to date
- Designing ways to attract Team Members to our Learning & Development page
We are looking for a team player who commands a proactive and caring approach with strong social skills. We are looking for a person who meets the following profile:
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hands-on mentality
- Independent, yet able to work as part of a team
- Affinity with the Hospitality industry
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Within our company we have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer excellent primary and secondary remuneration, an extensive development and social plan and a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting.
Trefwoordenlearning development hotelschool hotel management hotel human resources personeelszaken corporate corporate human resources corporate hr learning and development development
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Onderwijs | Taal | Cultuur | Kunst
Gedrag en Maatschappij
Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Schiphol en Haarlem|
|Sales & Marketing stage VOD & TV|
|Marketing & Communicatie|
|Event Planner Stagiair(e)|
|Talent voor afdeling Brand Activation (& Events)|
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|Communicatie en sales stagiair|
|Webdevelopment stage bij IT-startup|
|Stagiair(e) Online Marketing Communicatie|
|Amsterdam (€ 550,-)|
|Marketing stagiaire voor een veelzijdige functie|
|Gezocht: Stagiair(e) marketing / communicatie|