Reservations and Communications Management Trainee (3rd/4th year student)
A unique opportunity to be part of a start-up company! We have a great opportunity for enthusiastic and independent students who are looking for a placement within the international travel industry. We offer you a versatile job, where you assist the reservations and the communication & marketing department. You will be working in a small team for a rental organization in Capelle a/d IJssel which is developing quickly and has great future perspective. At the moment we have three resorts: Punt-West in The Netherlands, Les Jardins in France and Coral Estate in Curacao.
What will you be doing?
You will assist and support the reservations and the sales & marketing department. You will need to apply your tourism skills and knowledge and use your creativity. By doing so you will increase sales and support the brand name globally. The following tasks could be part of your placement:
- Assisting guests by phone, email and online chat and using the reservation system Resalys to make bookings, change bookings and retrieving reports
- Being responsible for the social media channels and the development of social media
- Assisting in sales & marketing tasks like: writing content for the website, newsletter and social media, creating promotional material, developing new promotions etc.
- Writing of and thinking of newsletter items
- Back office tasks such as: payment organization, tour operator contact and other administration
What will it be like to work for our luxury holiday park organization?
We are a small but fast growing rental organization. We are specialized in premium holiday home resorts that offer something unique and distinctive for our guests. We value personal attention and quality. Our mission is to become known as the brand for premium holiday resorts in Europe. We have an informal and open approach, which makes the company culture direct, friendly and pragmatic. As an intern, you will operate from our head office in Capelle a/d Ijssel, next to the lively city of Rotterdam. For more information about the company, please visit our website.
What benefits will you receive?
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to become a professional in the hospitality industry. You will receive a monthly compensation in line with the Dutch placement regulations. We do not compensate for travel costs, therefore a Dutch student OV-card is recommended.
How to apply?
If you would like to work with us, apply now!