Trainee Online Marketing in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
Are you passionate about online marketing and would you like to work for one of the leading hotel groups in Europe? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
At our Corporate Office in Amsterdam we’re looking for a super motivated Online Marketing intern, who would like to learn and explore the field of e-commerce. In this role you will be a part of our international e-commerce team supporting the development and maintenance of E-commerce activities. You will bring your experience and fresh ideas to our company and we will offer you an exciting internship with on-the-job learning.
Your responsibilities include maintaining, optimizing and testing online marketing activities and setting-up new online initiatives to further generate online sales. Finally, this position provides general support to the entire e-commerce team and the director of e-commerce.
This position is only applicable for students who are currently studying and available as of February 2018
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Assist with updating website components, content and landing page design
- Support current and new Online Marketing initiatives
- Support with search engine optimization activities (SEO)
- Come up with new ideas to drive online business
- Support our webcare team
- Provide analysis and reports for decision making purposes
- Relationship management includes working closely with internal and external stakeholders which includes hotels, offices, other departments and suppliers
- Actively participate in Marketing meetings where required
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Passionate about online marketing
- Has basic knowledge about online marketing
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship ie. Marketing/Communication/Business Administration/Business Economy/Hospitality Management
- Available for a minimum of 5 months
- Has an analytical mindset
- Able to work independently
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills verbally as well as written
- A person who can inspire our guests through individuality and passion
* Please note that this role is only available for candidates that are currently studying and needs to complete an internship as part of his/her curriculum.
- Result oriented
- Accurate and data driven
- Affinity with doing business online
- Getting things done mentality
- Attention to detail
An international work environment, dedicated colleagues and a great opportunity to learn. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Are you up for the challenge? Then we'd like to hear from you!
Please send us a personal and motivating cover letter plus CV, and convince us why we should hire you specifically.
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
Trefwoordenmarketing online marketing intranet internal communications online social media e-commerce leisure and hospitality
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|Database Developer Internship|
|Marketing/Branding Stage bij hippe beauty startup|
|Uitdagende stage voor online agency|
|Operational & Strategisch Management Cityden|
|Oudste Amsterdamse Vastgoed StartUp Biedt Topstage|