We're revolutionizing the way you organize your work and meet with your colleagues and business partners. We have a trusted online platform where people throughout Europe can experience thousands of unique and inspiring work and meeting spaces. Founded in 2013, we are based in Amsterdam and are currently one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands.
Our goal is to become the biggest platform in the world in 2020. We are backed by successful investors and we are getting ready to conquer Europe first, after we are planning to move the USA and Asia.
About the Sales Team
Sales is divided in Supply and Demand. The Supply-team manages the location and venue offers and the Demand-team takes care of the most important clients. These are for example trainers, educators, coaches, secretarians, planners and flexworkers. Both teams work together to provide the best service for our customers and locations and to provide the rest of the company with feedback.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Build and maintain your pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Our culture and environment
We highly value our open and transparant work ambience, where everyone can be reached out to straight away. We have monthly team activities and weekly Friday drinks. There is also the possibility of attending training courses, like Conscious Business, Zen-to-Done and more. You will have the opportunity to build a network in the tech- and real estate world. Recently we relocated to one of Amsterdam's biggest techhubs at the Flower Market: TQ, with i.a. TheNextWeb, Google For Entrepeneurs and many more.
- Financial support for 350 € per month
- A rollercoaster experience at one of our country’s fastest growing startups
- Personal development training during your internship
- Working in a young and ambitious team at a unique location
- Access to an extensive network of the best mentors and specialists
- A competitive compensation, fresh fruits, tea and coffee every day
- Teamactivities and bootcamps