Stage HR Assistant (Intern) in Amsterdam
Personeel en organisatie
|Branche:||Communicatie | PR | Voorlichting|
Hello there! We’re glad you could join us. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our People Team.
We are an international company with HQ in Amsterdam, where you will be working. With more than 27 nationalities in our team, you will be communicating mostly in English. The internship is a brilliant opportunity for gaining practical insights into diverse HR and Employer Branding topics.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
You will assist the People Team on day-to-day tasks, multiple projects and you will get your own responsibilities. Assist us with all tasks that are coming up and make sure our ‘Improvies’ can work smoothly in a great environment.
Let’s get our New Hires on board or set up our Employee Newsletter. Organise an employment jubilee for example and assist with all other internal events and activities. As our company is continuously growing, we constantly come across new tasks and projects and you can be part of it!
What can you expect from your internship
- Exciting and fast pace work environment
- A great place to start your career in online marketing/advertising
- You will be able to have a unique experience and develop yourself in a very young and rapidly growing industry
- A position at our International Headquarters in Amsterdam (with over 27 nationalities)
- Every day healthy lunch (made by our own chef)
- Every Tuesday bootcamp, every Friday Beer O’clock
- And… we love to play ping pong and table football.
If that sounds good so far, here’s how you can apply or ask a question:
To apply, just click on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated by email as to what the next stage in the application process is.
If you’re wondering what working here is like:
In case you haven’t checked it out yet, our careers page and Instagram should give you a good idea of the day-to-day. Join us and experience it yourself!
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Education related to Human Resources
- Fluent in English
- Should be very confident in working with Office
- Self-starter, optimistic, creative and empathetic
- Eager to learn and contribute to the growth of a company
- Interest in Internet Technologies and Online Advertising is a plus
- Attention to detail
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
|Startdatum:||Beginning in September 2017|
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Event Planner Stagiair(e)|
|Talent voor afdeling Brand Activation (& Events)|
|Social Media Marketeer|
|Commercieel / Marketing Webshop Vlaggenclub €300,-|
|Content Specialist voor tussen de palmbomen|
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|Webdevelopment stage bij IT-startup|
|Stagiair(e) Online Marketing Communicatie|
|Amsterdam (€ 550,-)|
|Marketing stagiaire voor een veelzijdige functie|
|Copywriter (stage) bij Internetbureau|
|Zwanenburg (tussen Haarlem en Amsterdam)|
|Gezocht: Stagiair(e) marketing / communicatie|