Sales stage in Amsterdam
Commercieel / Verkoop
For one of our entities, Grumblmedia, we are currently looking for a Sales Intern. This internship is focused on Media, Marketing, Business communication, Finance and Sales. The communication cycle is highly involved in purchasing internet advertisements. During the internship the Sales Intern will be involved with all our business processes. We deal with all kinds of parties, partners, advertisers when using international internet traffic.
The internship is a fulltime (40-hours per week) work experience internship which lasts for a minimum of 5 months, which will start in September. Please be aware that we cannot offer graduation assignments.
We are looking for a talent who has a hands-on and proactive mentality and who will own this internship!
What will you do?
- You are the contact person for internal and external parties
- Keeping track and analyzing daily statistics
- Coordinating campaigns
- Overall support
- A challenging position in a young and international start-up company
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience
- Friday afternoon drinks
- € 350 gross per month
- Being part of the most highly driven business sector
Grumbl Media is a young and international startup company in the centre of Amsterdam. Grumbl Media is a sales and distribution network for mobile internet promotion, with proprietary to serve the right promotion to the media owners for distribution and where the magic word is “ROI”.
Are you the talent that we are looking for and do want to work in a young dynamic team and be a part of the mobile movement?
Who are you?
- You are currently studying HBO/WO, specialized in Business Management, Business Languages and Commercial environments.
- You are studying in the Netherlands
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands, meaning, you have an EU-nationality or you have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are proficient in English and Dutch (both spoken and written)
- You can work with MS Office software, and you have advanced MS Excel skills
- You have basic HTML skills
- Pro-active and a self starter
- Creative & analytical
- Internet savvy
- Ambitious and willing to learn
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie