Stage Office Administrator Intern in Amsterdam
Looking for an internship with a young, fun company in mobile entertainment in the centre of Amsterdam? Come join our international team as Intern:
Office AdministratorThe tech team
As an Office Administrator Intern you’ll be working with and supporting our techies. We are an international group of professionals in the fields of software development, analysis and system administration. Technology needs to agile to adapt smoothly to a rapidly changing market, fast to ensure a great user experience and stable to handle millions of transactions every day.
We give interns the change to work under the guidance of experienced professionals on projects that are of direct use to the business. You’ll work with the business to achieve tangible results. Please be aware that this is a working experience internship. We cannot offer a project.What will you do?
As the Office Administrator Intern you’ll support end users with problems with their workstations and office applications. And you will assist the ICT team in the configuration and maintenance of the following systems:
- Exchange server 2007 (Active Directory), (Windows server 2008), HostingNetwork (routers, switches, etc.)
- DNS, DHCP, proxy, application, etc.
- Network (Autonomous System, Cisco routers, switches, access points, etc.)
- Storage (EMC and others)
- A fundamental understanding of Microsoft environments
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Preferable some experience with virtualization technologies
- Preferable some familiarity with distributed computing environments
Who are you?
- You are currently studying MBO (level 4) or HBO specialized in Technology
- You are studying in the Netherlands
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands, meaning, you have an EU-nationality or you have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- You have good problem solving skills and an eye for details
- You are a team player with a positive and customer focused attitude
- You are proficient in English, both spoken and written
- You have a basic knowledge of networking
- You have experience with Microsoft Office applications
- You have knowledge of common office hardware
- A challenging position in a young and international company, located in the nicest area of Amsterdam called ‘De Pijp’.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
- € 350 gross per month.
- Being part of a young and fun team of professionals.
We are a fast growing, young and international company. The company has around 100 employees who are fully engaged in offering the range of mobile entertainment services to consumers worldwide. Our head office is based in the historical city centre of Amsterdam. We deliver products that the digital generation wants and are specialized in Games, Entertainment, Apps and Software.
Our dedicated and experienced team is mobile, thinks mobile and loves mobile. Mobile consumers benefit from our mobile products while enjoying their digital lifestyle.
|Studierichting(en):||Informatica | Computerkunde | Grafische Vormgeving
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|TresBizz een E-commerce platform | Electronica stage|
|IT, Tax or Finance internship for our new office|
|PHP Developer (HBO) afstudeerstage|
|Marketing & sales e-commerce channel (stage)|
|Stagiair MBO | ICT | €400,-|
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|Marketingstage internationale sites & eventbranche|
|BEAUTY Online Marketing & Social Media stagiaire|
|Stagiair gezocht voor Voetbalflitsen.nl|
|Enthousiaste stagiair bouwkunde|