Stage Business Development Intern in Amsterdam
Commercieel / Verkoop
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
As Grumbl Media continues to grow we look for a Business Development Intern as a part of our Business Development team. Grumblmedia is one of our entities in Affiliate Marketing.
The Business Development Team
The internship is a fulltime (40-hours per week) work experience internship which lasts for a minimum of 5-6 months. The start period is preferably mid July. Please note that this is only a work experience internship. We cannot offer graduation assignments. As the Business Development Intern you can gain knowledge and experience on how to manage a market as well as product launch from the research phase until the actual sales come in.
For business development team within Grumbl Media it is exceptionally important to perform a feasibility study per country and vertical. This consists of gathering relevant research data from different sources – online and business partners. The data will be filtered, analyzed and summarized into a business case per country and vertical. The individual business cases will result in a priority plan for the business development department. You will gain knowledge and experience on all these different aspects and will also be responsible for gathering all the data and creating in-depth competitor reviews and market penetration plans.What will you do?
- Conduct a though market research in new markets ranging from:
- Marketing analysis
- Competitor research
- Pricing analysis
- Product analysis
- Market trends and customer behaviour
- Rules and Regulations of the market within the business sector
- Compile research report along with market plans based on the thorough market research.
- Involved in developing marketing plans.
- Involved in the campaign production process.
- Involved in testing services.
- Create business cases based on the data collected during the research.
- Support BD team with operational tasks.
- Performance analysis of online campaigns.
Who are you?
- You are currently studying HBO / WO, specialized in marketing / communication / media.
- You are studying in the Netherlands
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands, meaning, you have an EU-nationality or you have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- You have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- You have a strong communication skill. You are commercially oriented and innovative; an opportunist at heart.
- You have organizational and planning skills.
- You are able to work in teams as well as independently.
- You have a hands-on mentality / you are pro-active.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel.
- You speak English fluently (company language). Other languages are a plus (e.g. Dutch)
- You are driven and eager by information
- A challenging position in an international company, located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- A fixed remuneration of € 350,-.
- Lunch (everyday) and Friday afternoon drinks.
- Being part of the most highly driven business sector
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow within the company.
- Being part of a young, motivated and fun team.
Grumbl Media is a young and international company in the centre of Amsterdam. The company is an exclusive sales and distribution affiliate network for digital products and services. We are the gateway between product & service developers and the desired audience.
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
|Startdatum:||Per direct / Feb 2018 / In overleg|
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Marketing topper gezocht voor creatief bedrijf!|
|Commercieel / Marketing Webshop Vlaggenclub €300,-|
|Grafisch Vormgever Ikki|
|Social Media Designer (stage)|