Trainee Corporate Finance in Amsterdam
Recreatief / Sport / Tourisme
Financieel / Economisch
At our Corporate Office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Trainee Corporate Finance to support in the areas financial planning and operational finance to ensure robust forecasting, budgeting, monitoring and control processes are in place.
As a part of the corporate finance team, we take full responsibility for the development and provision of all regular and ad hoc management information and oversee the end to end delivery of the annual planning and month forecast cycle.
During this internship, the student will learn how to manage, support and advice on operational finance related topics and will communicate with different stakeholders within the group. The student will have a supporting yet independent role.
Key tasks and responsibilities
As Trainee Corporate Finance you will support the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with daily tasks and projects. The key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Conduct analysis on financial results of our hotels across all regions
- Assist with preparing management reporting (internal and external) for our stakeholders
- Provide useful and relevant insight in hotel or divisional performance at a KPI and P&L level
- Support in the maintenance and development of the Business Intelligence tool for the Group (Board)
- Create ad-hoc reports as required by corporate finance and business partners
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial reporting within the Group
- Provides active support to Hotel Controllers, in the above mentioned areas of focus.
- Provide BI technical support to the business partners
- Other related duties as may be assigned by the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
We are looking for a student that meets the following profile:
Essential Job Skills
- HBO/WO, Related studies - Business Administration Finance and/or Hospitality Management
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of hotel operations
- Likes to work with numbers
- Good verbal and written communication in English
(Inter) Personal Skills
- Excellent communication: a person who easily connects with other persons and can live up to our mission statement: ‘Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!’
- Creative, enthusiastic, with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly organized
Level of Independence
As Trainee Corporate Finance you work closely with the Corporate Finance Team. PPHE Hotel Group offers intensive support and during the internship the level of independence will increase.
Within our company we have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer excellent primary and secondary remuneration, an extensive development and social plan and a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting. Internship projects are to be discussed and agreed together with the student.
Determined to exceed expectations? Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
Trefwoordenfinance corporate hospitality hotel hotelmanagement management stage school accounting office hotelschool accountancy economie
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Financieel | Administratief | Bedrijfseconomie | Accountancy
Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair