Trainee People Development & HR in Amsterdam
Personeel en organisatie
Management / Leidinggevende / Ondernemer
|Branche:||Horeca | Catering|
At our Corporate Office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Trainee People Development & HR to assist in tasks related to recruitment, policies and procedures, administration and personal growth of employees, ad-hoc HR requests, managing our Intranet and also support the Vice President People Development & Human Resources with several projects.
Within our company we highly focus on our Human capital since our employees are at the basis of realizing our vision. Within our fast growing company, the People Development & HR department actively focuses on 6 key areas: Learning & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations & Culture, Policies & Procedures and HR Management.
The internship we offer is very educative with a lot of variety in tasks and responsibilities. The student will be based at the Corporate Office and will work on several projects such as managing our Company Intranet, coordinating trainings, support with the recruitment of employees and managing policies.
During this internship, the student will learn how to plan, organize and communicate with different stakeholders which allows the student to gain a helicopter view. The student will have a supporting yet independent role.
Key tasks and responsibilities: As Trainee People Development & HR you will support the Human Resource Manager with daily tasks and projects. The key tasks and responsibilities include:
Recruitment & selection
- Assists in monitoring the correct usage of the career website by the hotels
- Assists with the recruitment & selection of employees at the Corporate Office
- Assists with the communication to the heads of departments regarding vacancies, applications, update of job descriptions etc.
- Assist within Maintaining relations with hotel schools and other universities to promote the company and it's sub brands
- Give assistance in driving and coordinating the company wide Climate Analysis programme
- Maintains a favourable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency
- At all times project a favourable image of the company to promote its aim and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor
- Assist with the execution of the rewards & recognition policy and social activities in the Corporate Office
- Assist in creating and revising the policies & procedures, standard operating procedures.
- Assists in the development of procedures and policies to provide guidelines and/or direction on specific Human Resources related matters
- Assists in the communication to and training of team members in the use of new/revised policies and procedures
- Prepare the starter and leaver packs of new team members of the Corporate Office
- File documents and keep an organized filing cabinet
- Perform HR administration tasks as assigned by the Human Resources Support Manager
- Upload and review HR related documents on the Company Intranet to ensure content is always up-to-date
- Support the Corporate Intranet Team with maintenance and content management of the Intranet home page
- Assist in organizing and visiting open days and recruitment fairs
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements of internal processes or cooperation
- Other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Vice President People Development & Human Resources, Human Resources Support Manager and Human Resources Business Partner
We are looking for:
A team player who commands a proactive and caring approach with strong social skills. We are looking for a person who meets the following profile:
- A HBO student of a hospitality or HR related study
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Affinity with the Hospitality industry;
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Within our company we have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer excellent primary and secondary remuneration, an extensive development and social plan and a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting. Internship projects are to be discussed and agreed together with the student.
Determined to exceed expectations? Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
Trefwoordenhr hospitality hotel management hotelschool stage trainee human resources people development development human resources
|Studierichting(en):||Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|Database Developer Internship|
|Stagiaire Multimedia bij Juice Promotions|
|Uitdagende stage voor online agency|
|Operational & Strategisch Management Cityden|
|Oudste Amsterdamse Vastgoed StartUp Biedt Topstage|