Sales Internship in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Commercieel | Sales|
We are an e-Commerce company that provides a platform for content owners to monetize videos online. The company specializes in live pay per view, and offers other products such as subscription video on demand (SVOD) and video on demand (VOD). We were founded in 2011, and is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices across the globe including Poznan, New York, Austin, and Mexico. Over the last five years the company has seen enormous growth both in size and revenue. The majority of revenue is derived from the live pay per view line of business, with a huge market share (65%) attributed to the Sports vertical.
Your position will be crucial for the success of our Sales team as we continue to grow and expand. Your primary goal will be to develop outbound campaigns for EMEA and APAC, dedicated primarily to SVOD and secondarily to Live. Furthermore, you will assist with inbound lead qualifications and with organizing information in the CRM tool, and you will create Sales reports. Also, you will support Sales executives when necessary. In addition, you will maintain and recommend improvements for Sales tools and processes.
- Primary goal of this internship will be to lead our outbound efforts targeting tier 1 broadcasters who might be launching SVOD services (e.g. the “next Netflix!”)
- Work directly with the Sales leadership to develop outbound campaigns, proposals, budgets, and statements of work
- Assist clients with their needs: identify problems, and find ways to efficiently solve them
- Work alongside other video sales advisors on inbound lead qualification
- Maintain information related to contact data in BaseCRM, reassign contacts, update info
- Coordinate information across different systems (BaseCRM and the administrative dashboard)
- Ownership of productivity and effectiveness KPIs and weekly/monthly reporting
- Monthly/quarterly sales updates and planning (coordinate with Sales leadership)
What you will learn
- Gain understanding of OTT and broadcasting industry, challenges faced, and evolution of the market from a commercial/sales and marketing perspective
- Optimizing tools and processes to assist with sales cycles, lead qualification, and onboarding
- Using data to analyze results of sales processes, recommending improvements
- Preparing client-facing materials for new and existing clients and related projects.
- Delivering results in a fast-growing startup
What's in it for you?
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential
- Training and development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best-selling professionals in the industry
- Free lunches and the occasional parties!
Map your Future
- You will be one of the early joiners to a start-up with triple digit growth, which will expose you to all the potential and opportunities that come with such hyper-growth.
- With our strong coaching and international culture, we aim to develop world-class sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organization that is enabling the transformation of the Media and Entertainment industry.
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning and development, you will be offered the opportunity to apply for Sales positions in EMEA or US as part of your career progression plan
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experiences:
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interest in sales, aspire to be a “sales machine"
- Strong interest in digital media, broadcasting, or related industries.
- Fluent in English. Other languages (French, Spanish, Dutch, German) a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Punctual, innovative, self-starter
- Undergraduate or graduate student in business, marketing, commerce, or related field
Interested: send via this platform through Stagemotor.nl a short motivation letter and CV by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Financieel | Administratief | Bedrijfseconomie | Accountancy
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
|Startdatum:||Per direct | In overleg|
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Marketing topper gezocht voor creatief bedrijf!|
|Commercieel / Marketing Webshop Vlaggenclub €300,-|
|Grafisch Vormgever Ikki|
|Social Media Designer (stage)|