Trainee Corporate Accounting in Amsterdam
Financieel / Economisch
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Horeca | Catering|
Key tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Assists with the monthly financial consolidation of approximately 90 companies
- Assist with preparing management reporting (internal and external)
- Prepare yearend audit files and helps to manage the yearend audit (by external auditors) for multiple holding companies
- Assist with the bookkeeping of several holding companies
- Adhoc assistance with corporate finance projects
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Assist with statutory compliance (filings and corporate tax returns)
Essential Job Skills
• Likes to work with numbers
• Excel knowledge
• Reads, writes and speaks proper English
Desirable Job Skills
•• International accounting principles;
• Knowledge of other languages (i.e. Dutch and/or German)
(Inter) Personal Skills
• Excellent communication: a person who easily connects with other persons and can live up to our mission statement: ‘Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!’
• Team player
• Highly organized
Level of Independence
As Trainee Corporate Accounting you work closely with the Corporate Finance Team. We offer intensive support and during the internship the level of independence will increase.
We have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting developing you to step up to the next level in finance.
We offer great possibilities for internship projects, to be discussed and agreed together with the student.
Determined to exceed expectations?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
Trefwoordenaccounting corporate finance hotel management hotel hotelschool bookkeeping consolidatie
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Financieel | Administratief | Bedrijfseconomie | Accountancy
Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair