Trainee Brand Marketing in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Horeca | Catering|
At the Corporate Office we’re looking to recruit a Trainee Brand Marketing to ensure the Marketing Team operates efficiently, projects are being followed through and deadlines are being met. Provide general support to the entire Marketing Team and the Corporate Office in general.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintain the Brand Image Library for the company
- Make sure that the image library on the shared drive is up to date
- Assisting Brand Marketing Executive in the day to day management of web shop
- Assist in organising webinars for e.g. web shop
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Hotels and Suppliers when it comes to brand marketing related enquiries and needs
- Effectively and professionally handle general enquiries, providing of content, logos, images etc
- Serve as the office’s main point of contact for advertising opportunities, brochure requests, catalogue listings etc
- Be a true ambassador for Corporate Marketing by supporting and promoting the (Brand) Marketing initiatives and programmes across EMEA
- Support Brand Marketing by ensuring all properties and the Regional Teams comply with all Brand Standards when it comes to offline and online marketing initiatives, printing, stationery etc.
- Provide marketing support by writing and translating copy where required
- Assist with collateral production and photo shoots where required
- Develop and maintain master files with samples from all branded hotel items, amenities, giveaways etc
- Distribute news and developments internally when and where relevant
- Identify promotional opportunities for the company to drive incremental revenue or generate brand awareness
- Administrative tasks such as business correspondence, printing and collateral stock management and mailings
- Actively participate in Marketing meetings where required and take minutes when appropriate
- Participate in trainings and meetings if / where applicable
- Result oriented
- Accurate and data driven
- Affinity with doing business online
- Getting things done mentality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Native Dutch or Native English
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills are required
- A person who easily connects with other persons and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
We have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting developing you to step up to the next level in learning and development.
We offer great possibilities for internship projects, to be discussed and agreed together with the student.
Determined to exceed expectations?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
Trefwoordenbrand marketing brand marketing web shop branding online corporate office corporate marketing corporate
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|Business Development Intern|
|Content marketeer Dagdeals gezocht aan de Keizersgracht|
|Online Marketing Stage | € 400 p.m. ||
|Commerciële stage bij online woningplatform|
|Uitdagende marketing stage bij een start up|