Trainee Online Communications in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
|Branche:||Horeca | Catering|
- Be an ambassador for the communication culture with key activity the Intranet
- Support the CIT with maintenance and content management of the Intranet
- Updating the Intranet on a regular basis to ensure that latest information is available
- Ensure all on / offline opportunities for promoting the Intranet are utilised
- Perform spot checks on content, security groups and statistics, act accordingly and provide feedback
- Execute promotional activities as part of the marketing plan
- Update Standard Operating Procedures for departmental user to ensure consistency is kept at all times
- Provide overall support where/when required to ensure the Intranet is utilised to its full potential
- Ensure ‘tone of voice’ is consistent with company culture
- Encourage and help support the communication culture of all team members within the organisation
- Maintain a sound understanding of the Intranet and the systems, policies, procedures & tools in place for managing it
- Identify & seek out opportunities to help improve the Intranet
- Familiarise with software upgrades and communicate this to the mr/ms you:niverse
- Attend monthly Intranet meeting
- Participate in training, Learning & Development activities to support your own continued personal & professional development on this area of your job role
- Liaise with IT for support queries Organize treasure hunts
- Look at best practices from other companies
We are looking for:
- Good communication skills (Fluency in written English)
- Easy approachable person
- Excellent social and motivational skills
- Interested in online applications (such as Facebook, Twitter)
- Attending bachelor degree education (hotel school, communication, marketing)
We have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting developing you to step up to the next level in Online Communications.
We offer great possibilities for internship projects, to be discussed and agreed together with the student.
Determined to exceed expectations?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We'd like to hear from you!
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
Our Hotel Group is a pan-European hospitality company, with a turnover of over EUR245m. Our high-quality portfolio of hotels and resorts is primarily located in Europe. Our primary activities are owning, leasing, developing, operating and franchising full-service upscale and lifestyle hotels.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|AES Operations Management stagiaire gezocht|
|(Online) International Marketing (English)|
|Trust Mark Assistant (English only welcome)|
|Stage: Financieel assistent bij een Online Marketing bureau|