Stage Human Resources Intern in Den Haag
Personeel en organisatie
|Branche:||Personeel | Organisatie|
Hotelschool The Hague was founded in 1929, making it one of the oldest independent hotel schools in the world. Since 1929, Hotelschool The Hague has been renowned for its education and innovative research, and is ranked among the Top 5 Hospitality Management Schools in the world. The school has two campuses, one in The Hague and one in Amsterdam with over 2500 students, an international student intake of over 40% and more than 250 employees.
For the last four years, Hotelschool The Hague has been voted best public hotel school in The Netherlands. Furthermore, Hotelschool The Hague’s Master in International Hospitality Management has been voted Best Master in Business Administration 2017 in The Netherlands by 'Keuzegids Masters 2017'. Graduates of Hotelschool The Hague occupy leading positions in the hospitality industry all over the world.
As of September 2018 Hotelschool The Hague is looking for a:
Human Resources Intern
Human Resources Department
The Human Resources department supports and advises the management team and the employees on HR related subjects. The team consists of five professionals; an HR Coordinator, two HR Advisors, a Payroll Administrator and an HR Manager.
What do we offer
Period: Minimum of 5 months
No of days: At least 4 days a week
Hours: 08:30 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 17:30
Duties: Project(s) and variable range of duties
Environment: An international environment where hospitality is of great importance
Placement allowance: HBO: € 350,- pre-tax per month
You will be primarily based at our The Hague Campus, but you are also willing to incidentally work at our Amsterdam Campus.
For more information about working at Hotelschool The Hague please visit our website.
Tasks & responsibilities
Due to the small size of the department it will be possible for an intern to gain insight into all HR activities. You will be assigned individual tasks and you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself and to participate as an integral part of a professional team. As an intern you will support the HR department at least 4 days a week and will, among other things, gain experience within:
- Developing management information;
- Staff facilities & arrangements;
- Managing and updating the internal communication;
- Supporting and organising the recruitment processes;
- Keeping the personnel administration up to date;
- Dealing with requests for information and answering emails in the HR mailbox;
- Supporting during the on boarding and off boarding of employees;
- Sick leave and absenteeism;
- Supporting in the performance and assessment cycle;
- Supporting in training and education;
- Further daily tasks.
- A third or fourth year bachelor student of Human Resource Management or another related study;
- A hands-on mentality;
- Ambitious and eager to learn;
- The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English both spoken and written;
- A good understanding of Microsoft systems such as Word and Excel.
- A service-oriented attitude towards all employees of Hotelschool The Hague;
- Able to handle confidential information with care;
- Affinity with and/or an interest in the hospitality industry;
- A representative and business-like appearance in conformity with Hotelschool The Hague guidelines.
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
Trefwoordenhuman resources human resource management stagiair human resources hbo human resource management personeel en organisatie hbo stage personeel organisatie personeelsmanagement
|Startdatum:||3 september 2018|
Hotelschool The Hague is a dynamic, international Hospitality Business School with campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam. Hotelschool The Hague is entrepreneurial, business oriented and quality-driven. Our faculty is professional, experienced and international; colleagues work togeTher in small and cohesive teams. Our graduates can be found all over The world working in senior management positions within hospitality focused organisations. Hotelschool The Hague has approximately 2000 students and 200 employees.
|Bedrijfsnaam:||Hotelschool The Hague|
Bedrijfsnaam:Hotelschool The Hague
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Quality internship Mauritius in The Indian Ocean|
|Stage HR Recruitment|
|HR Intern stagiaire gezocht|
Stages in de omgeving van Den Haag
|Ambitieuze software developers gezocht|
|Afstudeerder Software Engineering|
|Stagiair Proces & Risk management|
|Uitdagende meewerkstage bij een internationale dienstverlener!|
|Meeloopstage Financial Reporting|