Internship Operations and Sales Administration in Amsterdam
|Branche:||Administratief | Ondersteunend|
We are a subsidiary based in Amsterdam, it was founded in 2015 to accelerate our growth in Europe.
Our company based in California, that has spent over a decade specializing in the production and distribution of fun, functional and trendy bags, wallets and accessories for new moms. The brand was founded after an exhaustive search showed that current competitive products always left moms searching for a better blend or features for their diaper bag. Some had style, some had function. Very few had, and even the most functional brands, missed out on the latest innovations in textile technology. In smart style, we assimilated the most advanced feature set and created a product line unrivaled in the industry. Fans took note and we started to travel, lifestyle, and licensed pieces.
In a super fun, fast-paced, small business environment, we are looking for an excel and computer wizard who can make some real magic happen! This team player will offer key support in the operations and sales departments with regards to order management and administration. We like to view challenges as opportunities, and are looking for like-minded go-getters who are excited to make a difference.
- Order form processing and updating
- Working with our 3PL warehouse to correct invoices, create credit notes, and process returns
- Preparing personal expenses for accounting department
- Assisting in managing Amazon Vendor Central accounts
- Work with sales team to identify target customers and follow leads
- Analysis of warehouse reporting data to inform sales and operations departments
- Work with operations team to improve processes in drop shipping, ordering, and warehousing
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Must be enrolled as a student
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other European language (s) - Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy dynamic environment
- High attention to detail - Independent, self-starter
- Full-time position
- Compensation of 400 Euro/month
- Team lunches twice a week
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Financieel | Administratief | Bedrijfseconomie | Accountancy
Distributie / Transport & Logistiek
We are a 100% subsidiary Based in Amsterdam, it was founded in 2015 to accelerate the growth in Europe.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stage: Financieel assistent bij een Online Marketing bureau|
|Certificering CO2-prestatieladder, duurzaam ondernemen!|
|Stage support en kwaliteitsmanager bij Pararius Office|
|Uitdagende stage binnendienst: support en kwaliteit bij Pararius|