Stage Strategic Marketing & Communication Intern in Den Haag
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
|Branche:||Onderwijs | Opleiding | Training|
Hotelschool The Hague was founded in 1929, making it one of the oldest independent hotel schools in the world. Since 1929, Hotelschool The Hague has been renowned for its education and innovative research, and is ranked among the Top 5 Hospitality Management Schools in the world. The school has two campuses, one in The Hague and one in Amsterdam with over 2500 students, an international student intake of over 40% and more than 250 employees.
For the last four years, Hotelschool The Hague has been voted best public hotel school in The Netherlands. Furthermore, Hotelschool The Hague’s Master in International Hospitality Management has been voted Best Master in Business Administration 2017 in The Netherlands by 'Keuzegids Masters 2017'. Graduates of Hotelschool The Hague occupy leading positions in the hospitality industry all over the world.
Hotelschool The Hague is looking for a:
Strategic Marketing & Communication Intern
An enthusiastic and energetic individual with a hands-on mentality and a passion for Marketing and Communication.
As of September 2018, we are offering an exciting internship at the Strategic Marketing and Communication Department for a period of at least 5 months. You will get the opportunity to further develop yourself and to participate in an enthusiastic and professional team of young people. A lot of room for independency is offered.
The Strategic Marketing & Communication Department is responsible for marketing and positioning, branding, internal and external communication, including public relations and marketing events for Hotelschool The Hague.
Tasks will include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Creating content for in- and external communication (website, online campaign, social media, blog, intranet);
- Managing and updating the internal communication channels with news items;
- Help executing market research and data analysis (competition/marketing data);
- Co-develop mailings and dealing with requests for information;
- Executing the production of marketing & communication materials (brochures, flyers, presentations, invitations, mailings);
- Event communication; both internal and public events;
- Writing reports on events and school activities;
- Conducting interviews with students, staff, and alumni;
- House style check;
- Further daily tasks.
- A 2nd , 3rd or 4th year HBO student of Marketing/Communication or Business related studies;
- A hands-on mentality and a great eye for detail;
- Inquisitive, independent, positive and ambitious;
- A proactive, initiative and service-minded attitude;
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and oral;
- A representative and business-like appearance in conformity with Hotelschool The Hague guidelines;
- Excellent computer skills such as Excel, Power Point, etc.;
- Preference will be given to an individual that has experience with creative programmes, such as: InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator;
- Affinity with, and interest in the Hospitality industry.
Period: Minimum of 5 months
No of days: At least 4 days a week
Hours: 08:30 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 17:30
Duties: Project(s) and variable range of duties
Training: Opportunity to attend supervision sessions, theme days and writing a work placement report
Placement allowance: HBO: € 350,- pre-tax per month, full-time
You will be primarily based at our The Hague Campus, but you are also willing to incidentally work at our Amsterdam Campus.
Interesse?Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
Trefwoordenmarketing marketing communicatie stage online marketing marketingcommunicatie meewerkstage stagiair hbo stage marketing hbo meeloopstage hb
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Hotelschool The Hague is a dynamic, international Hospitality Business School with campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam. Hotelschool The Hague is entrepreneurial, business oriented and quality-driven. Our faculty is professional, experienced and international; colleagues work togeTher in small and cohesive teams. Our graduates can be found all over The world working in senior management positions within hospitality focused organisations. Hotelschool The Hague has approximately 2000 students and 200 employees.
|Bedrijfsnaam:||Hotelschool The Hague|
Bedrijfsnaam:Hotelschool The Hague
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stagiair(e) Marketing & Communicatie|
|Stage (Online ) marketing & communicatie bij start-up|
|Stagiair(e) Webshop Marketing|
|Stage support en kwaliteitsmanager bij Pararius Office|
|Stagiaire Events/Vrijetijds Management gezocht|
|Baarn en/ of Bussum|