Stage Intern Influencer Management in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
|Branche:||Communicatie | PR | Voorlichting|
We are Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company. Founded in 2012, our international team creates innovative online content for leading global brands and manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 900 partners and more than 1.7 billion views per month. We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become their own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Since 2017, we are presenting and organizing Europe's largest festival for social influencers and fan communities, with more than 15,000 visitors. Our in-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video by developing and producing future-oriented, branded content. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Intern Influencer Management Netherlands
You have a strong interest in Social Media and are passionate about organizing events? You are an outgoing person? Then you could be the perfect fit!
In the position of Intern Influencer Management, you will be supporting the team with managing our portfolio of Dutch-speaking YouTube artists, help to organize events and meetups and expanding our Dutch community. You will also learn how to spot and acquire new talents.
- Strong interest in Social Media and Youtube
- Studies in a relevant field, e.g. marketing/communications, (media) business
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Fluent Dutch and good English language skills
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in a multicultural work environment
- To be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
- The possibility to connect with your coworkers during regular team and company events
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie