Stage Sales & Marketing in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
|Branche:||Commercieel | Sales|
We are a startup organization that creates seamless loyalty solutions. The company develops these platforms through innovative apps, hardware, APIs, and the gathering of data. The young and motivated team consists out of marketing, sales, and development professionals. Additionally, there will be multiple interns who will strengthen the company and therefore create a very young dynamic business culture that continuously offers you great opportunities. We have recently moved from Curacao to The Netherlands to chase after the major opportunities of the Dutch Market. Are you driven, creative, organized, and ready to take on challenges?
Position: Marketing and Communications Intern
We seek a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a startup that has positioned itself between all major corporates in the European market.
- Update and maintain social media presence, including scheduling Facebook, Instagram, and blog updates
- Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter to merchants, users, and agents
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
- Designing flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material
- Update the website when needed
- Organize and attend monthly marketing committee meeting including preparing agenda and taking minutes
- Reach out to new merchants and corporates
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Plan and facilitate Marketing Committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes
Start Date: Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 months commitment.
Hours: 36 – 40 hours/week
Compensation: This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship, commission fees are to be discussed.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Habitat for Humanity and the families we serve
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Zoekbijbaan.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stagiair(e) (online) marketing|
|Uitdagende grafische vormgeving stage|
|Online Marketing Stagiair(e)/ E-mail marketeer|
|Internship Multimedia Juice Promotions|
|TOP Stage: Marketing - Communicatie & Sales|