Internship Account Management & Internship Online Marketing (2) in Amsterdam Centrum
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Automatisering | ICT | eCommerce|
Amsterdam Center, Fulltime, August / September 2018
Are you interested in joining an award winning DIY (Design It Yourself) handmade chocolate startup (e-commerce and store) on its quest towards scale and excellence? Then join the rapidly growing Chocstar family (12 FTE) for this insanely exciting opportunity!
At Chocstar we pride ourselves to go beyond expectations when taking care of our customers needs. We feel honoured to serve both B2C and B2B clients with our webshop and store. We have an unparalleled drive to succeed on a day to day basis. Our journey started about 6 years ago and we have since then become a household name for many thousands of business clients and a multitude of very satisfied consumers.
The fundamentals of our business are very strong and we have every metric in place for rapid growth. It is time to start tapping into this potential with your help. We have just moved into our brand new Amsterdam HQ (Near Artis Zoo) and we need you on board to nurture our business customers, grow our client base and actively support our overall B2B strategy.
We believe deeply in the lean startup methodology and encourage you to openly seek, test and tweak improvement opportunities continuously. Your involvement is very tangible and hands-on and your learning curve shall undoubtedly be steep and challenging. Your taskset is very diverse and fun as you might find yourself organising an event for our business clients or supporting a workshop with a famous vlogger. On another day you might get to initiate and manage a business partnership or be the one whom is in charge of closing a key account.
Your internship at Chocstar will be a great stepping stone to skyrocket your professional career while being able to learn from our team of experts. Our COO will mentor you himself and we are open to support you with whatever you need. What else could you desire? Just do it!
- Available starting August / September 2018 for a minimum of 5 months
- 3TH year Bachelor of Master student in Marketing, Communications, Business or Commercial Economics
- Experience with and excellent understanding of the full Google Suite
- Flexibility towards workload, taskset and workweek
- Fluent in Dutch, Skilled in English is a strong pre
- Excellent overall communications skills both verbal and written
- You do not give up until you close the deal
- A keen eye for process innovation and optimization
- You are a creative mind whom spots opportunity from a Mile away - Eager, curious and kind
What do we offer?
- Money ;)
- An opportunity to join a cool and successful e-commerce startup - Lots of opportunity to grow
- Possibility to stay with us after your internship
- Lots of responsibility and room for ideas
- Awesome Co-Workers
- Central and very nice work place
- Food and Drinks at the office
- Training and self improvement opportunities
Please have a look at our website and see if you are a good fit. If you are interested in joining the Chocstar family then please email your C.V. and motivation letter drafted in Dutch or English.
Trefwoordenonline marketing account management b2b marketing communicatie marketing marketing communicatie sales en marketing meewerkstage afstudeerstage
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
|Startdatum:||Per Augustus / September|
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Uitdagende stage | Junior Account Manager | €700,-|
|Accountmanager Internationaal Verkoopplatform | €500 p.m ||
|Betaalde Marketing & Sales (afstudeer) stage|
|Trade Marketing & Business Intelligence Intern|
|Junior Sales Consultant|
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam Centrum
|Online Marketing Stage (1 Sep) in centrum|
|Afstudeerstage .NET developer. NextChapter Omnichannel Commerce|
|Influencer Marketing Intern|
|Stage Social Media Marketeer|
|Marketing & Communicatie Coordinator|