Stage Trade Marketing & Business Intelligence Intern in Amstelveen
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Commercieel | Sales|
- Department: Market Operations
- Reporting To: Market Operations Manager Benelux
- Contract Term: Temp
- Location: Amstelveen
We have been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our five key operating units; Publishing, Entertainment, Digital Entertainment, Studios and Media Networks, we are combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
We are currently looking for an intern for the Market Operations Department that will fill in the position of Trade Marketing & Business Intelligence Trainee during his/her internship period.
What does the Market Operations department do?
The Trade Marketing part of the department focuses on marketing activities specifically aimed at the consumer with different (r)-etail formulas at the centre of attention.
The Business Intelligence part focuses on monitoring and utilizing metrics within the market, such as procurement and sales numbers as well as consumer research.
During your internship, you will report directly to the Market Operations Manager. It is mainly a working internship in which you will have the chance to actively contribute to the Market Operations team.
Your tasks during the internship consist of the following*:
- Preparing product presentations for the Sales, Trade & Marketing department
- Supporting and (partly) implementing Trade plans
- Monitoring the execution of Trade Marketing by means of store visits/ online visits
- Assisting the Sales team with the implementation and execution of different activities
- Data analysis and (by use of metrics) monitoring developments (of games)
- Weekly collection, reporting and analysing of the physical and digital performances
- Weekly analysing and advising in purchasing and sales opportunities
- Monitoring and advising regarding promotions
- Providing support on commercial events and E-sports
When proven adequate the intern could potentially receive more and different projects.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, analytical and proactive intern on at least HBO-level with a high dose of perseverance.
When: starting August or September 2018
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Based in Amstelveen in a brand-new office, 10 minutes by bus from Amsterdam Bijlmer Station. The office houses a host of different divisions including; Sales, Marketing, PR, HR, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax & VAT. Our Amstelveen facility offers all employees free fruits and drinks and a games room.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Dutch language skills is a plus
- Has a good (statistical) understanding of analyses
- Has affinity with video games and the entertainment industry
- Is a quick learner and has an independent and proactive attitude
- Is representative and easy in initiating contact with other people
- Is a true worker and can work on 10 things simultaneously without losing focus on the quality work and work in general
- Is skilled in working with the computer (especially programs such as PowerPoint, Excel and potentially Photoshop)
- Has a flexible working-attitude and feels at home in an informal corporate environment
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
This organisation has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
Stages in de omgeving van Amstelveen
|Operational & Financial & Strategisch Management Cityden|
|Influencer Marketing + Communications bij Parfumado|
|Stage Back-office en Client success Manager|
|Online Marketing Stage|
|Online Marketing Stage|