Stage Marketing & Communicatie Stagiare in St. Maarten, Caribisch NL
|Locatie(s):||St. Maarten, Caribisch NL|
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
You'll work at a dynamic and steadily growing regional airline. We operate with de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft and ATR42 - 500 Aircraft between sixteen destinations from our main gateway, Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten. After Hurricane Irma we are still recovering, but a lot of positive progress has been made! We are looking for an intern who can help tell our brand story, connect with our customers.
Main tasks would be:
- co-operate in event management
- writing content for the website, press releases and the newsletters
- maintain and develop a Social Media strategy
- executing marketing campaigns and activities
- review and answering donation and sponsorship requests
- but there is room to work on your own or a specific project in internal/external communication or marketing, for example:
- develop a better event strategy and organisation (create better visibility and rot during and after sponsored events) - external communication specifically focussed on our customer service in passenger handling (how does the department work, research/ survey customer response, report observations and suggest improvements - internal communication, focus on how the different departments work and communicate, determine the bottlenecks, propose/implement solutions.
For this amazing chance to gain experience abroad, in the Caribbean and in an exciting industry the requirements are:
- HBO/ WO – Marketing / Communication
- Bachelor or Masters – Marketing / Communication
- Pro-active, take initiative, not afraid to explore new possibilities
- Responsible and a good planner
- Team player, Social, hard worker, work independently
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch and English
You’ll be a part of a small team that maintains the communication and marketing. You’ll learn all facets of our company in a short period. You get an internship fee of $500 and an unforgettable experience on the friendly island St. Maarten.
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
A dynamic regional airline. We operate de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft and ATR42 - 500 Aircraft between sixteen destinations. From our main gateway, Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten we offer daily flights to the islands of Aruba, Antigua, Bonaire, Curacao, Haiti, Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barth's, Nevis, Santo Domingo, St. Kitts, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Tortola and Puerto Rico. We provide private charters, with personalized service, safety, security and convenience to any destination in the North Eastern Caribbean. Our team of 130+ employees is continuously involved in training to ensure the highest level of safety and proficiency is delivered. With hundreds of years of combined experience in aviation, our entire team is committed to customer comfort and safety every step of the way.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Commerciële Marketing Stage | Fashion Robot | € 300 per maand|
|Praktikum im Bereich Internationales, Marketing & Büromanagement|
|Online Marketing Communicatie Verzekering.nl | €450|
|Den Haag Centrum|
|Marketing Communicatie | €400,- ||
|Bonaire | Kralendijk|