Stage IT-Facility Intern in Amsterdam
|Branche:||Retail | Groothandel|
For our growing team, we are looking for a part-time smart and enthusiastic IT-Facility Intern to strengthen our tech and retail team. You will be challenged with multiple tasks, from fleet management of HQ workstations and POS devices to assisting people with tech challenges. The position is directly available for a period of 6 months.
As IT-Facility / System Operator Intern, you'll be assisting our team in...
- Asset management and enrollment
- Emergency preparedness and business continuity
- Operations and maintenance
- Day-to-day IT-related tasks.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to touch all areas of technology, learn new skills, specialize in new technologies, and advance within the department as we grow.
- To be part of a young and ambitious team
- Personal development opportunities
- Cool events, fun colleagues
- A €500.- internship fee for a 40-hour work week
- A fun department with regular hackathons, game-nights, and free-to-pursue-anything-different-than-what-you-normally-do-all-day. We build. We hack. We play. We drink beer.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile!
- Are minimum 3rd year MBO or 2nd year HBO student in direction of IT facility (ICT-Beheer), system operations, or similar
- Are a strong team player
- Have a flexible character
- Have eye for detail and sense of style
- Have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Are a critical thinker and have good problem-solving skills
- Have Apple product knowledge
- Are a true MacGyver in terms of improvisation
- (Yes, you need to be able to fix computers and printers with just a paperclip and a pencil)
- Are available for minimum 3 days a week, preferably 5.
|Minimaal opleidingsniveau:||Niet gespecificeerd|
|Studierichting(en):||Informatica | Computerkunde | Grafische Vormgeving
We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Phoenix zoekt Backend stagiaire!|
|Sales & Marketing Internship €500|
|Stage PHP Webdeveloper|
|Video Game Tester|
|Applicatie Ontwikkelaar / Web Developer|
Stages in de omgeving van Amsterdam
|AES Operations Management stagiaire gezocht|
|Trust Mark Assistant (English only welcome)|
|Stage: Financieel assistent bij een Online Marketing bureau|
|Meewerkstagiair(e) Online Marketing (32u)|