Stage Trust Mark Assistant (English only welcome) in Amsterdam
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Fiscaal | Juridisch|
As Trust Mark Assistant, you manage all day to day operations of Safe.Shop, the Global Ecommerce Trustmark.
- The certification of retailers (do they apply to the code of conduct)
- Optimisation of the processes and systems of Safe.Shop
- Answering (legal) questions
- Support with finding new retailers
- Management of the administration of Safe.Shop
- You speak and write fluently English (Dutch is nice to have).
- You like to work in an international environment.
- You like to take the initiative and can work independently.
- You are precise and have affinity with the internet and ecommerce.
- You have experience or like to communicate with and help customers/potential clients.
- You have experience or you are interested in sales.
- You are creative and motivated to create Safe.Shop marketing materials.
- HBO/Bachelor student having affinity with sales is a plus.
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Stagemotor.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Juridisch | Rechten en Bestuurswetenschappen
|Startdatum:||As soon as possible|
The Ecommerce Foundation is an independent organization, initiated by worldwide national ecommerce associations, online- and omnichannel selling companies from industries such as retail, travel and finance. By combining collective goals and efforts, the Ecommerce Foundation is able to realize projects that could not have been realized on an individual basis. We facilitate the development of practical knowledge, market insights and services for which individual institutions, retail and ecommerce associations and B2C selling companies do not have the (financial) resources and/or capabilities for. We offer several services such as the EcommerceWiki, National Ecommerce Reports, and Safe.Shop in order to foster global digital trade.