Operations & Reservations assistant internship in Capelle a/d Ijssel
|Locatie(s):||Capelle a/d Ijssel|
Recreatief / Sport / Toerisme
Callcenter / Customer service
We are looking for an intern who is up to take the challenge of helping to assist the reservations department of our company and support the operational tasks.
The company offers a great opportunity for enthusiastic and independent students who are looking for a placement for a rental organization within the international travel industry. You will assist the operations and reservations manager and support the call center.
Period: flexible, at least 4 months
What will you be doing?
- Be part of the reservations department by processing bookings: communication with guests by phone, email and online chat.
- Assisting with back office procedures: processing payments and retrieving reports
- Assisting in managing the booking channels and tour operators, such as booking.com, Expedia, etc.
- Helping to analyze booking data and draw conclusions out of it
- Handling complaints of guests and solving problems
- Managing review websites (responding to reviews, update information)
- Improve procedures and come up with ideas to improve guest satisfaction
We are a young and dynamic rental organization. We are specialized in premium holiday home resorts that offers luxurious holiday experiences on unique locations. We value personal service and high quality. Our mission is to become known as the brand for premium holiday resorts. The working environment is direct, friendly and pragmatic. The head office is located in Capelle a/d IJssel, next to the city of Rotterdam.
What are we looking for?
The company gives students the opportunity to learn and develop themselves. The placement is a working internship, meaning that you will assist full-time in the daily business of our company. To successfully fill the role of an intern , you should have:
- HBO studies: Tourism, Leisure or Hotel
- Languages: Dutch, English and preferably German or French.
- The ability to work independently and to be flexible
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Customer oriented approach
- A laptop
What benefits will you receive?
We will provide you with a dynamic and learning environment where you can develop yourself to become a professional in the hospitality industry. You will receive a monthly compensation in line with the Dutch placement regulations. We do not compensate for travel costs, therefore a Dutch student OV-card is recommended.
|Studierichting(en):||Horeca | Toerisme | Facilitair
|Startdatum:||Januari / Februari|
We are a small but fast growing rental organization. We are specialized in premium holiday home resorts that offer something unique and distinctive for our guests. We value personal attention and quality. Our mission is to become known as the brand for premium holiday resorts in Europe. We have an informal and open approach, which makes the company culture direct, friendly and pragmatic. As an intern, you will operate from our head office in the heart of Capelle a/d IJssel.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Quality internship Mauritius in The Indian Ocean|
|Accountmanagement en sales | €500,- / +€1000,- per maand! ||
|Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Vacature Stagiair Projectmanager Events|
|Meewerkstage Allround Marketeer|
|Interesse in reizen? Organiseer Motivatiereizen!|