Internship Recruitment in Zoetermeer
Staf / Advies / Consultancy
|Branche:||Automatisering | ICT | eCommerce|
Recruitment is today’s highest priority in many organizations. And it should be, as this is where the human resources life cycle starts: the choices that you make here, influence all the other steps in the HR life cycle.
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to help optimize our recruitment department. Just over a year ago, the recruitment department was started, and we are in the process of making some huge changes. So this is your chance to be part in further building the recruitment department.
The HR team consists of 3 HR Business Partners, 1 Comp & Benefits Specialist, 2 HR Assistants, 2 Corporate Recruiters and the HR Director. Our team is always evolving and next to the standard (advisory) activities we spend a lot of time on HR projects every year.
What you do
During the internship you are part of the HR/recruitment department and you will work together with both the recruiters and our two HR administrators.
You will take part in one of the largest recruitment projects of 2019: we will start implementing an external Applicant Tracking System to support our recruitment process. This project will take up to three months, which means you will take part from the very beginning, and see the actual result as well.
Besides this main project, you are welcome to contribute to some other projects such as employer branding and the onboarding program, but you will also get the opportunity to take part in some of the other HR processes, such as performance meetings or strategic (HR) sessions.
Furthermore, you will assist and support the recruitment team in all recruitment activities:
- Posting vacancies on online platforms
- Inviting applicants for our online assessment and interviews
- Declining applicants (both by email and by phone)
- Creating job offers and sending this to possible hires
- Onboarding new employees (administratively speaking)
We welcome input from young, bright students very much, so you will certainly be considered a full member of the team.
Who you are
- Bachelor/HBO HRM 3rd year student, or another relevant study
- Available for 32 hours per week for 5 months, starting February 2019
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English)
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Accurate and honest
- Able to work independently and in a team
- You are result driven and eager to excel
- And last but not least: you are fun to work with!
What we offer
- Working with young, highly educated, ambitious people who look after each other
- Ample opportunity to develop yourself
- A commitment to your learning curve by your mentor
- Internship allowance
- A dedicated HR team, with a good sense of humor
- Many other interns and students to connect with
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 900 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Interested or more information?
Please send your motivation letter, CV and list of marks.
|Studierichting(en):||Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stage in Online Marketing per Jan/Feb 2019|
|Meeloopstage sales – Binnendienst - Accountmanager|
|Alphen aan den Rijn|
Stages in de omgeving van Zoetermeer
|Programmeur/ Web developer/ Software engineer|
|Stagiaire event voor de bouw 2019|
|Online Marketing Stage bij leuke webwinkel (Shisha speciaalzaak)|
|Marketing and Administrative trainee|