Ongoing Internships in Amsterdam
Artistiek / Creatief / Ambachtelijk
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
|Branche:||Communicatie | PR | Voorlichting|
Do you want to work for one of the most technically advanced, and fastest growing companies in the music industry? Are you creative, nerdy, don’t want to be ‘stuck’ in just a job, work right in the heart of Amsterdam, lack the 9-5 mentality and are you a real-deal-no-nonsense-B*shit kind of person with a strong personality? Then read on...
Working in our team means working on internationally expanding our influence and marketing practices. Our marketing & innovation division are always looking for an eager and bright interns to support efforts and help grow the company. As an intern in our organization, you will contribute to the realization of our commercial and creatives targets and new projects.
You will play a key role in qualifying, acquiring, building, creating and supporting the right set of leads, projects, designs and creations for different global operating agencies, brands, social media, blogs, magazines , artists, influencers and other initiatives. You'll be part of an international team endorsed by global representation. You'll report directly to management closely with the music and clothing departments.
We’re looking for students, young professionals, artists, singers, musicians, producers, designers, tech geeks, app developers, engineers, youtubers and influencers that study: economics, marketing, journalism, communication, multimedia design, a language, finance, music, management, videography, content creation, sport, development, IT, ICT, art, film, acting and whatever would potentially fit our organization.
If this is you, send over a resume, a cover letter (and link to, or portfolio).
- Great office location and amazing office space.
- Free tickets for parties and festivals.
- Ability to gain/expand a music industry network.
- Lots of freedom for personal and career development.
- Informal flat management organizational structure.
- A fun and creative culture.
- Great colleagues with unique hobbies.
- Vacation days.
- WFH (working from home) possibility.
- Musically orientated work environment.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- Give yourself an edge in the job market.
- Develop and refine skills.
- Transition into a job (possible).
- Exclusive insights on the current music industry.
- Great educational programs.
- Work with the best software and tools in the market.
- Company drink and game nights.
- Free snacks and fruit.
- Learn from the best in the industry.
- Market the company’s products and services via phone, email and via social media.
- Generate Marketing programs and promotions.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services.
- Document all activities and customer interactions on intranet.
- Weekly reporting to management team
- Work closely with the other teams to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with partners to develop projects.
- Travelling may be involved.
Qualifications & Skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, articulate, pro-active, ability to understand technical concepts, enthusiasm for technology, ambitious, resilient, self-motivated and discipline run through your veins.
- Proactive, eager to learn and develop yourself.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Preferably you have some unique hobby.
- Must be fluent in English and at least 1 other languages (speaking and writing).
|Minimaal opleidingsniveau:||Niet gespecificeerd|
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stage Communicatie / Journalistiek / Media / Video|
|Supergave Marketing en Communicatie stage!|
|Stagiair(e) (online) marketing|