Internship in Customer Excellence: UK and Irish Market in Amsterdam
|Branche:||Administratief | Ondersteunend|
Your internship in customer excellence: UK and Irish market
Outgoing, creative and team-minded? Here is just a short list of what you will gain:
• Valuable practical experience in an international environment by doing a responsible job right from the start.
• Benefit from professional mentoring
• Have the chance to network with your peers and other colleagues
•You will receive tools in how to work in a professional corporation
In this position:
You are responsible for the execution of the entire customer process, from the moment an order is placed to taking care of after sales service. You guarantee the quality of our supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues, logistics department and manufacturing sites.
The daily tasks are the following:
• Manage customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
• Answers phones, takes product orders, checks inventory availability or status of shipment, verifies customer pricing, prepares and processes customer return goods for credit and/or replacement.
• Interacts with and supports company sales representatives.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Escalates requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• File records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Works under general supervision with some instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions for new types of work or special projects.
• Participate and create continuous improvement projects within the team
• Supporting integration of new business.
• Pro-active communication by following up key account customers.
• Running reports.
• Dividing the incoming workload to the dedicated teams in customer services.
• Bachelor level thinking
• Interested in being trained in Oracle and SAP
• Fluent English level and being able to work in an international environment
• Strong in communication
• Team player
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Distributie / Transport & Logistiek
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie