Social Media Strategy graduation internship in Amersfoort
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
A Global Manufacturer of Digital Display Mounting and Mobiity Products has an immediate opportunity for a
Social Media Strategy graduation internship (Amersfoort, the Netherlands)
Are you looking for a fun and challenging graduation assignment in the field of marketing in an international, growing company? Do you have good communication skills, are you innovative, creative, independent and do you have affinity with social media? Then we are looking for you!
In this internship you will be given the opportunity to work on a graduation assignment that is focused on creating a plan that will identify social media opportunities in order to grow business and brand awareness on a B2B level. One area of focus would be the generation of B2B leads via LinkedIn. The company is active in several countries, so there will be an international aspect in this assignment.
As a graduate you will focus entirely on this plan as a graduation assignment. Together with the company you will see how you can best approach this plan. The outcome of the research will be a solid plan on how the company can best deploy social media channels in the future to generate more leads and to create more brand awareness!
We are looking for a pro-active and ambitious student who is eager to learn and willing to support the channel marketing activities of the Marketing department.
- Currently doing a Bachelor or Master in the direction (online) Marketing or Digital Communication.
- Great passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing – understand and contiously learn new trends, tools and best practices in the Social Media/Digital Marketing world.
- Experience gained in a previous internship with a focus on online marketing is a pre.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Available for a minumum period of 4 months.
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing