Account Manager NL - Sales Internship in Amsterdam
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Commercieel | Sales|
Our entire team consists of 35 enthusiastic employees who work in the B2B channel in different European markets (Benelux, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and UK) and in cooperation with our own sourcing office in Shenzhen (Hong Kong area). constantly supervise our productions step by step. For the promotional gadget and giveaway branch we have a special website: www.usbstick-producent.nl, through which we deliver client-focused solutions to customer needs by providing tailored products for their promotional projects and events.
You will receive a complete guide about our product range and the project system that we use, moreover you will be trained by your department team members that will give you the best preparation. Once the training is complete, you will be autonomous and start working on your own leads and on individual targets.
You will also have the opportunity to be mentored by one of our best account manager if you plan to write your thesis during the internship.
For our Dutch department we are looking for a sales-driven employee to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and to develop new business from them, as well as actively seek new sales opportunities.
During the six months of internship you will develop the necessary skills from our experienced account managers to become a successful salesman, and you will have the possibility to boost your personal talents to cultivate and fulfill your ambitions in the business field.
- Business oriented: negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits, determine margins and tailor products for customers;
- Customer Service: handle and maintain relationships with existing clients and binding new customers;
- Project and Account Management: conduct the sale process from the first contact with the client to the delivery of the goods, provide post-sale assistance and potential problems resolution;
- Target-oriented: highly motivated to meet your established weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets;
- Teamwork: together with your colleagues you are responsible for the development of the team members and at the end of the month.
- Dutch native speaker, excellent command of English;
- Bachelor degree, preferably in the business field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Dynamic and KPI-driven;
- Strong listening, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
Trefwoordeninternship in sales internship sales account manager sales and marketing account manager project management amsterdam internship traineeship graduation internship graduation assignment sale commercial sale sales office
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
|Startdatum:||As soon as possible|
We are one of the leading companies in the field of developing and producing promotional products. The company is divided into three specializations: gadgets, premiums (custom made) and concepts / licensing (Sales promotions). Our entire team (China and the Netherlands) consists of 25 enthusiastic employees who work extremely hard for our customers in the B2B channel (Benelux, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and UK) and in collaboration with our own sourcing office in Shenzhen (near Hong Kong) ) we are able to continuously supervise our productions. For the gadget branch we sell through our website to the specific countries mentioned above with native speaking account managers.
Op zoek naar een stagiair?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stage of Traineeship Marketing Projectmanagement|
|Uitdagende Webdesign Stage bij Digital Agency|
|Stagiair Social Media|
|Content marketing stage bij nieuwste sportcommunity van NL|