We have three wonderful internships available in the Quality Department:
Quality Intern-Quality Management System
· Learn about the Quality management purpose and structure
· Review the existing European Management System documents by checking if all of them have a correct template.
· Update the documents with the correct standard template.
· Check with the process owners if the documents are still up to date and applicable. If not, remove the documents from the system.
· Check if the documents can be merged in order to create an easier flow.
· Update all the documents which are overdue.
· Build a new layout together with the Quality Engineer.
Logistics Internship- Process mapping warehouses
· Process mapping for the various European warehouses
· Document the workflows, processes and procedures
· Identify any process gaps
· Define and maintain KPI reporting
· Assist with internal audit requirements
Quality Internship- Service Cloud Project
· Review the Service Cloud flows together with the Quality Engineer.
· Review the roles for each flow in Service Cloud.
· Review and update the plants and warehouses in SC.
· Update the roles and accesses for each user.
· Amend the Service Cloud Queues with the correct people having the correct access.
· Update the training manuals according to the new roles and flows.
· Provide training for power users from each department/role.
· Help the Quality Manager in setting up and monitoring the KPIs for every queue and a dashboard to monitor the length of time taken for a case to move through the certain queue.